- Adapter panels can be used with most single-mode and all multimode applications.
- Connectors feature high-retention phospor bronze alignment sleeves.
- Swing-out fiber management tray makes it easy to maintain fiber optic cable bend radius requirements.
- Only 1U high.
- Fits 19" or 23" racks.
The patch panels, which occupy only one rack space, can be mounted in both 19" and 23" racks (mounting brackets and hardware are included).
The panels feature a swing-out fiber management tray for full front access to both front and rear interconnections. Because the panel swings out, it's easier to maintain fiber optic cable bend-radius requirements.
The panels' preloaded connectors feature high-retention phosphor bronze alignment sleeves that are suitable for most single-mode and all multimode applications.
MAIN OVERVIEW FEATURES:
- Total Number of Ports: 24
- Number of LC Ports: 24
- LC Port Type: Duplex
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 11"
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
|Manufacturer||Black Box Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JPM385A|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.blackbox.com|
|Brand Name||Black Box|
|Product Name||JPM385A Network Patch Panel|
|Product Type||Network Patch Panel|
|Total Number of Ports||24|
|Number of LC Ports||24|
|LC Port Type||Duplex|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.