- High-Speed HDMI®is the recommended cable for 1080p and beyond, including advanced display technologies such as 4K, 3D, Deep Color, X.V. Color™, Dolby® True HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Because the cable has a dedicated data channel, you can network your HDMI Ethernet Channel enabled devices, such as Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, TVs, and more, without a separate Ethernet cable.
- Certified Category 2 HDMI.
- Get high-bandwidth transmissions of 340 MHz or up to 10.2 Gbps.
- HDMI is the recommended cable for 1080p video.
- Supports all the latest display technologies such as 2K x 4K resolution, 3D, and Deep Color including Ethernet.
- Connect Blu-ray™ players, laptops, HDTV receivers, digital TVs, DVDs, and other equipment with HDMI interfaces.
- Double shielding prevents signal loss and screen ghosting for maximum video performance.
- The cable is backward compatible with HDMI cables without Ethernet.
MAIN OVERVIEW FEATURES:
- Cable Type: HDMI
- Cable Length: 9.80 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x 19-pin HDMI (Type A) Male Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x 19-pin HDMI (Type A) Male Audio/Video
- Shielding: Yes
- Device Supported: Audio/Video Device,Blu-ray Player,TV,DVD,Notebook,Satellite Receiver,Gaming Console
- Color: Black
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
|Manufacturer||Black Box Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VCB-HDMI-003M|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.blackbox.com|
|Brand Name||Black Box|
|Product Name||Premium High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet, Male/Male, 3-m (9.8-ft.)|
|Product Type||AV/Data Transfer Cable|
|Cable Length||9.80 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 19-pin HDMI (Type A) Male Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 19-pin HDMI (Type A) Male Audio/Video|
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device,Blu-ray Player,TV,DVD,Notebook,Satellite Receiver,Gaming Console|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.