- Built-in 6-foot (1.8-m) cable eliminates the need for extension cables. It includes a DB9 female socket for serial ports and a 36-pin male Centronics® connector plug on the other end.
- Runs at speeds up to 38.4 kbps.
- Also available with DB9 and DB25 connectors.
MAIN OVERVIEW FEATURES:
- Cable Length: 6 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x 9-pin DB-9 Female Serial
- Connector on Second End: 1 x 36-pin Centronics Male Parallel
- Weight (Approximate): 3.20 oz
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year
|Manufacturer||Black Box Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PI045A|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.blackbox.com|
|Brand Name||Black Box|
|Product Name||Serial to Parallel Converter|
Connectivity from the data center to the desktop, and beyond.
For performance designed to last the lifetime of your cabling system, choose Black Box. You'll get high-performance copper and fiber cabling solutions for structured cabling systems, data centers, industrial environments, multimedia systems, datacomm connections, and more, including custom cables.
|Product Type||Data Transfer Cable|
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 9-pin DB-9 Female Serial|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 36-pin Centronics Male Parallel|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.20 oz|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.